Thursday, October 2, 2014

Geocaching - Podcacher

As a geographer I learned about geocaching in one of the many trade magazines I get in the mail.  I looked at how many geocaches were near me, and at the time there were only one or two in Utah, so I didn't think it was worth the effort to create an account.  A couple of years later, a friend of mine asked me if I had hear about it, he said there were lots of caches to find now.  So I signed up for an account.  I noticed a link on geocaching.com about a podcast centered on geocaching.  I was just starting to get into listening to podcasts so I gave it a listen.  I have been listening to the podcast faithfully ever since.  I listen to the podcast more than I go geocaching in fact.  The name of the podcast is www.podcacher.com, give them a listen, they are a family friendly, informative and funny podcast.

They are actually having a contest to give away a Garmin GPS Map 64 http://www.podcacher.com/current-podcacher-contests/podcacher-contest-win-garmin-gpsmap-64/


No comments:

Post a Comment